Wrap leading edge (add less if turbulent)
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Wrap leading edge (add less if turbulent) crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Wrap leading edge (add less if turbulent)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Wrap leading edge (add less if turbulent) on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- All possible orders of prime numbers
- Number one from one of two
- Prime number — up to zero
- Transient prime
- Perhaps a prime, cut from cube efficiently
- Sawn-off gun raised: it is held by prime suspect on run
- Boatman's helm is prime mover about tacking east at first
- Go back to EU, generally friendless in retreat
- So, prime suspect is to swear oath?
- Teach two nurses to take on part of the crossword
Crossword clues of the day
- Large lake named for a Native American tribe
- One takes off clothes, turning brown
- Actress Hatcher who played Rhea on 'Supergirl'
- Rope used in rescue
- Gloria Estefan's country of birth
- Legumes that might be 'black-eyed'
- Tramp keeps jazzy shirt, I think, for tourist site
- What a couple might be encouraged to do on a stadium's Jumbotron
- Of great height