Yankee given beer in college
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the Yankee given beer in college crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"Yankee given beer in college" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue Yankee given beer in college on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One would certainly devour six-footers!
- In Amritsar is this worn?
- Message found in short extract
- Poor people shelter drunken sot
- CD encores may reveal musical surge
- Issue as rich lend corruptly
- Work in co-operative
- Vassal for example slicing pork pie?
- Rotter thus with another?
- Reversal of a time zone
- One of the noble gas elements
- Dominican pitcher who, last August, set the record for most wins by a Latin American pitcher with 246
- A little out there
- Add number, extracting one in sack
- Indicator of probability searched for, initially lost
- Speed-reading aid [named for Christian]
- Approach snooker table and fail badly
- Frequent sitcom billing
- Binges on Sporcle quizzes, say, with "out"
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___" (line from "I've Been Working On The Railroad")
Crossword clues of the day
- First person to broadcast radio waves
- Dominican pitcher who won 219 games (fifth most by a Latin American pitcher) between 1993 and 2009
- Suffered anguish
- Sub propeller [named for Rudolf]
- Insect I'm not sure is native
- 'Simpsons' character who sells Duff Beer and Buzz Cola
- What may come before K
- Transport on the Allegheny
- Constellation with a "belt"
- Within reason