___ up (absorbs, like gravy)
Welcome to our website! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to the most elusive crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our site with the ___ up (absorbs, like gravy) crossword clue and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
"___ up (absorbs, like gravy)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to the crossword clue ___ up (absorbs, like gravy) on this page. We solve crosswords from newspapers and magazines every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our site. We'll be glad to see you here again and again. It's our great honor and pleasure to help you.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Affectation; self-love
- Company that made the arcade games Gauntlet and Marble Madness
- Traditional religion of Japan
- Like a car that's never been driven: Hyph.
- Where to get the latest poop?
- Language from which "dungarees" comes
- Occasional aid in crossword solving
- ''Green'' or ''black'' beverage
- Word increasingly used as a gender-neutral singular pronoun
- Group that protects people's rights: Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- "Sure, sure, whatever you say"
- Polish dance in triple time
- Inflammatory, often suppurating skin lesion
- Divisions; dissenting cliques
- Jurisdiction of a Father or Mother Superior
- Relish or delight; use tongue to eat or drink
- Ones handing out cigars, stereotypically
- Drama that has featured Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, who married in 2018
- Soap opera that has featured Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa, who married in 1996
- "___ the season ..."